[Public-List] Rudder removal and repair

gdinwiddie at alberg30.org gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sat Aug 14 18:02:28 PDT 2021

Thank you so much, Stephen! This is excellent.

I think I'll do a little more massaging to replace the images with
thumbnails that you can click through for the full image. That's the
pattern I've generally used on the site, partly so people who are
cruising and bandwidth-limited can get the greater detail when they desire.

Thank you very much, and I'll get to work putting it on the site.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org