[Public-List] Tachometers... tachometers....

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sun Aug 15 14:01:55 PDT 2021

Hello gang,

There we were this morning, merrily motoring out of ’The Hockey Stick’ at Bone Island, and our tach’s needle fell to zero.   I reckon the mechanical cable has failed, as presaged by the wobbly needle the last few times out.

I’m going to phone Moyer tomorrow, but am concerned that they do not have mechanical tachs and cables on their site.  Does anyone know what ’normal’ equivalent there is for the A4’s mechanical cable?

Cheers,

Gord Laco
426 Surprise