[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 4225, Issue 1

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Aug 17 03:31:54 PDT 2021

Good morning Stephen,

Well I could do that but then I’d lose the original Universal Atomic IV instrument panel and I’d rather not do that.

In the mean time since I last wrote about this I’ve had one of my boatbuilding customers tell me about a place which supplies builders of antique and reproduction aircraft.  I’m in discussion with them now about either closing one of the tach cables they supply, or perhaps making a new one for me to match the specs of the Atomic IV engine’s aux drive socket and the corresponding receiver on the back of the tachometer.

I’ll know more later today and will share what I learn.

Gordon Laco
426 Surprise