[Public-List] Alberg solo sailing to Hawaii (YouTube)

Wade Wall wade.wall at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 16:48:01 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I don't know if anyone is following Sailing Triteia (a YouTube channel) but
currently James is sailing an Alberg 30 to Hawaii. He just had his rudder
disconnect, so is in some trouble. You can follow in the link here.
https://youtu.be/3UYAdGnvuFw

Anyway, I have liked the guys's channel and hope he doesn't lose his boat,
or his life. It looks like the winds are behind him, so he should be able
to do some wing and wing.

Just a little worried for the guy and wanted to let people more
knowledgeable than me know.