[Public-List] Propulsion

thexaminer at gmail.com thexaminer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 14:48:52 PDT 2021

I've got a Beta 16... the tranny is a TMC40 with 2:1 gear reduction..... I
use a 12x6, 2 blade prop and runs well enough for me. Performance Propellers
(performance.props at verizon.net) suggested using a 12x7 for a small
performance increase. They estimated about 10% more thrust and rpm drop of
about 200rpm with their blade.

Cheers,
Bongo Bob Norway
_________________