[Public-List] Refitting the rudder

paul duchene homeworkbypaul at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 05:48:31 PST 2021

Saw the list and here is an update.
Hull 90. Xanadu ll. Owner  Duchene. Port Bruce. Ontario. Found derelict. Being revived.

Once winter has relaxed its grip I’m sure I will be tapping the group for advice. Lots to do. Was full of water. Motor seized. Seems the tiller is loose. At least the sails and cushions are safe.

Sent from my iPad