[Public-List] Reproduction Builder's plates

Jay Davenport jay at saildriver.com
Mon Feb 1 17:52:21 PST 2021

Mike,
If there is a way to get more builder's plates, I would like to get 3 of them for #526.
Jay

    On Monday, February 1, 2021, 03:19:08 PM EST, Mike Lehman via Public-List <public-list at lists.alberg30.org> wrote:

 Jim and I did this project as a team, I'll check the inventory but I am
pretty sure it is depleted. I remember ordering them and may have a record
from where in Baltimore. What I distinctly remember was the minimum order
was 1,000 plates.

Mike Lehman

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021, 3:13 PM Michael via Public-List <