[Public-List] Virginia "Ginny" Grosh

Dr.Momw dr.momw19 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 12:09:12 PST 2021

Dear Albergers,
For many years Brian & I enjoyed social activities in & around Charlie & Jenny Grosh's home. In addition, we rented dock space from them over several years.  They were always generous & welcoming to us. After Charlie's death, Jenny continued that hospitality for Brian & myself--& after Brian's death, to me. In addition, Ginny volunteered at 2 different charity organizations for years. She was loved & will be missed.
Lydia Walter

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone