[Public-List] Prop Size

scott at scottmaury.com scott at scottmaury.com
Tue Feb 23 18:26:10 PST 2021

Hello everyone, I am a long time A30 owner and also had a Tartan 34-2
for 10 years, I just recently sold that boat.

I'm putting all my efforts back into #487 "Bill of Rights" this year! Yea!

I am re-powering to a 25HP Vetus engine with a 2:1 hearth gear and
just wanted to hear what others have "sized" for a 2 blade sailor prop
on other diesel conversions?

The At-4 engine was rebuilt and has less than 10 hrs.   Any interested
parties should reach out to me

I'm also getting a new suit of sails from Precision, #400 series! Does
anyone have any experience or suggestions would be helpful  Main w/ 2
reefs,   135# headsail w luff  ??????????

New interior cushions!

Boat still has some deck issues and I'll have to fix that as I go

Hope to catch up with like-minded a-30 sailors this summer on the bay.
I am securing a slip on the Magothy River so I'll be closer to my home
and sail some new waters this summer!

Thanks   Scott