[Public-List] Prop Size

Mike Meinhold meinhold272 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 04:41:01 PST 2021

Scott
 I am glad to hear Bill of Rights will be sailing again.

 If you have some specs on the Vetus 25 we can see how it compares with the
A4 -13x7 2-blade match that you most likely have

I repowered with a beta 16 and kept the same prop as I found it was about
the same operating point
We would need the engine torque and power vs rpm, and the gear ratio to
check.

For the sails I suggest you provide the sailmaker with  the Chesapeake
Alberg rules in the Association handbook.   I highly recommend 2 reefs and
use both frequently.

Mike
Rinn Duin 272
On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 21:26 Bill of Rights #487 via Public-List <