[Public-List] Prop Size

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 13:49:17 PST 2021

I installed a Universal M430 diesel (4 cly 30 HP) in our A30 #505 20+
years ago and changed the prop to a 12"D x 10"P 3-blade and it has
performed well. Less prop wash against the hull...quieter and plenty of
thrust. RPMS up to 2200. People claim I can pull water skiers 😊

Mike Lehman

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021, 4:26 PM John Johnston via Public-List <