[Public-List] Prop Size

scott at scottmaury.com scott at scottmaury.com
Thu Feb 25 08:44:29 PST 2021

Mike, thank you for your response as that has been the best so far, I
will forward the info to Marine Engines Unlimited in Galesville who
are installing the engine, They have me filling out a form from
Michigan Wheel Corp and we will see if that matches there
recommendations.

Mike, getting a slip at the Pumphrey's place on Cypress Creek this
year and hope to participate in any maintenance get togethers if Covid
subsides or hope to participate with the class more!

Thank you Don for all your input as well.