[Public-List] cutlass housing replacement

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Thu Jan 21 18:59:40 PST 2021

In my experience, it’s easier to seal the threads than the tube to the hull. I suspect that if the threads weren’t sealed, my boat would have sunk before I noticed that the stern tube had rotated since I had replaced the hose clamps. (The clamp screws were somewhat inaccessible.)

George

Sent from a primitive pocket computer. Please assume all errors are due to that.