[Public-List] Unnecessary excitement.

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Sat Jul 3 18:08:04 PDT 2021

Jeff,
Sometimes you might have to take a step back for a while.  Are these life threatening situations?  In my flight training what I enjoyed the most were the flight emergency procedures.  The dead stick landings....................but I had a very good instructor.

I firmly believe that anything you put into the A-30 will offer you ten times the rewards.  She is a fine boat.  Good bones "as they say".  I assume sailing for you is an exercise in "recreation".  Nothing so important that your life's substance is dependent upon it. Take a breather, discuss your difficulties with this group if no one else. Someone in this group has been there and done that which you are pondering.

Give us something to chew on and help will come your way........................your are an Alberger, nough-said.
Michael #133