[Public-List] Introductions and a question

Wade Wall wade.wall at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 07:39:24 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I just purchased an Alberg 30 in Baltimore, but am moving it down to NC.
Sorry, I promise I will bring it back! Her name is Bellwether, but not sure
the hull number (1970). My neighbor here in NC had an Alberg 30 back in the
day. Hull number 33. I am wondering if it is still around?

I will probably be asking you all a lot of questions, so I apologize in
advance! I have looked through the messagebaord and have already learned a
lot.

Have a great weekend.

Wade