[Public-List] Newer (used) Main Requested

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 13:58:33 PDT 2021

Daniel,
Also, you may want to check with Bacon Sails in Annapolis
https://baconsails.com, they have a lot of decent used sails, they support
the A30 association with an Annual Membership Handbook advertisement every
year and they have an A30 member on their staff.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 3:42 PM Daniel via Public-List <

> Hi All,
>
> I’m new to this group and glad to be coming on board to this community. I
> bought hull 161 back in May and am in need of a newer Dacron main,
> preferable with reef points. My current one is the original 1966 and it is
> quite bagged as you can imagine.
>
> If anyone has a nicer option for me I’m certainly willing to pay!
>
> My best to everyone, kindly,
>
> - Daniel

Mike Lehman