[Public-List] Newer (used) Main Requested

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Jul 22 04:41:25 PDT 2021

I know he may not be convenient to American sailors, but we’re loyal to Ron at Triton Sails here in Ontario.  Ron’s the son of Joe, who was the man who made sails for Whitby Boat Works when our boats were in production.  He probably has files on most of our boats, his loft having probably built sails for most of them.

Here’s his simple website…   http://www.tritonsails.com <http://www.tritonsails.com/>

It’s still a family business, and they still cut and build the sails on their own floor.  There is no distant mill where the panels are made and only assembled in the loft… they do it all there.  Ron will listen to you when you tell him what you want or wish for…

Gordon Laco
426 Surprise