[Public-List] David Terrell's Dodger/Bimini Design.

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 11:51:08 PDT 2021

Hello all,
As promised I have been in touch with David on details and costs for what he designed.  We also spoke about how well it has held up these past 6 years.  I have about 20 photographs which I took in 2014 just after he installed the dodger/bimini. After speaking today he is going to take photos of how it stands today. In addition I will post with George David's comments on how well the design has worked for him. He has indicated that today after 6 years of service he would not change the design.

So in a week or so I will send all of this to George to make a page on the A-30 Web-site.
Michael #133