[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 4183, Issue 1

Greg greg at midnight-oil.us
Sat Jun 5 14:03:02 PDT 2021

Hi Gordon,I don't see any evidence of anodizing. A PO certainly might have sanded it off to get primer to stick. I don't want to replace them so my options seem to be:1. Paint2. Anodize. Not sure how much metal would have to be removed to get a clean appearance. There is a fair bit of surface pitting in some places.3. Powder coat. Durable but color matching may be an issue along fading differently.Other options?Regards,Greg