[Public-List] Rudder shoe Hull 103

David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 23 15:55:16 PDT 2021

Cattail Foundry

Foundry in Lancaster County, PennsylvaniaAddress: 167 W Cattail Rd, Gordonville, PA 17529Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 7AM ThuPhone: (717) 768-7323

|  |
Cat Tail Foundry - Google Search

Description

    On Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 06:00:28 PM EDT, Taft Gerry via Public-List <public-list at lists.alberg30.org> wrote:

  Thank you so much Mike.  I am in British Columbia, Canada.  I will see if I can find a foundry.  If not, what is the alternative?  Do you simply get something made out of stainless?
I am wondering if you know where I could get the dimensions for the shoe, in the event I need to have one made from stainless.