[Public-List] Rudder shoe Hull 103

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Thu Jun 24 09:55:57 PDT 2021

Taft,
There was a fellow on the west coast U.S. who had several castings made for other A-30 Owners.  I purchased one and it was a decent piece.

If you would like I can go through my old emails to see if I can locate this guy.  He made a pattern and I bet he still has it.

There is a foundry in Port townsend, WA connected with the Wooden Boat School there.  They would be much closer to you in BC, CANADA

Miochael #133