[Public-List] Rudder shoe Hull 103

Taft Gerry gftaft at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 24 16:17:25 PDT 2021

 Oh boy!  And in Victoria no less.  I am on Thetis.  My shoe is on the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.  So I need a whole new shoe.
I had read the link that you sent me and my take was that the shoe never changed, it was the rudder itself that changed over time.  What do you think?
I have been in touch with an Alberg owner in Ontario who might sell me his old shoe and then I would take it to Duncan Iron works to have it refurbished, unless you have another idea.
Thank you so much for your interest and comment.
Gerry