[Public-List] Fwd: Casting Rudder Shoe and Gudgeons

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Sat Jun 26 07:22:31 PDT 2021

Mike,
Wonderful, wonderful.  I had no idea that you had those. Do you know if Peter ever made patterns for the rudder gudgeons and pintles?

Do you think it makes sense for the A-30 group to cast a bunch for stock and sell them to members and others as a fund raising venture?

Our boats are getting to the point where owners are from time to time needing these parts.
Michael