[Public-List] Fwd: Casting Rudder Shoe and Gudgeons: Alberg associations and support

Don Campbell dk.campbell at xplornet.ca
Sat Jun 26 10:13:41 PDT 2021

To all who use this site and others for information and support for your
boats:
     One thing that you might want to consider if you use this site or
the Canadian Alberg Association (GLAA) for ideas or information , that
is freely given to support the fleet by both groups, is a membership in
either one or both. For the annal fee, you get this sort of information
and help and more, often with hands on help,  which if you bought it
commercially would be well more than the Association fee.  If is time
you consider a membership to support the fleet. While both Canadian and
American associations are based in Annapolis and Toronto, both are happy
to have members continent wide and beyond.
Don