[Public-List] Alberg associations and support

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sat Jun 26 12:35:06 PDT 2021

Well said, Don!

When I was the membership committee of the Chesapeake Bay Alberg 30
Association, I used to tell people that a membership in the Association
was the cheapest thing they could buy to maintain the value of their
boat. In contrast, the resale prices of Tritons dropped by about 50%
when the Triton Association went out of business.

I run this list and the Alberg30.org website to support the Association.
It's my hope that others will also support the Associations, for the
benefit of us all, and to keep these worthwhile boats going for many
years to come.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org