[Public-List] A30 Hull Prismatic Coefficient

David A. Bardsley davebardsley at eastlink.ca
Mon Jun 28 16:00:59 PDT 2021

   Gordon,
   Thanks for the pointer.
   I've removed the PO's vetus diesel and am installing a 10kW electric
   drive with a completely new transmission.  I'm free to pick an
   arbitrary ratio to maximize (hopefully) the performance of my 2 blade
   13-8 prop.
   As you can imagine I'vd been spending a lot of time at Google
   University and on the vic prop calculator!
   Dave
   Ginseng 574