[Public-List] A30 Hull Prismatic Coefficient

David A. Bardsley davebardsley at eastlink.ca
Mon Jun 28 19:21:40 PDT 2021

   Gordon,
   That is an awesome data point, thank-you very much.  It helps
   corroborate something I'm seeing in these spreadsheet calculators.
   One such tool is predicting 4.4kts at 1000rpm and 5kts at 1150pm.  This
   data point of 5kts at 1000rpm will help me calibrate this tool's s
   coefficients so I can make meaningful predictions throughout the entire
   power band.
   Right now it feels like I'm zeroing in on 1.65:1 as the optimal match
   for one specific motor's dyno data and my 13-8 sail prop.
   Dave
   Ginseng 574