[Public-List] A30 Hull Prismatic Coefficient

David A. Bardsley davebardsley at eastlink.ca
Tue Jun 29 09:57:19 PDT 2021

   I found similar numerals, certainly 0.395,  printed on a different site
   https://www.anglefire.com/ca/Alberg30/tech spec.html  where they are
   completely upfront about copying them from a different source.
   On Jun 29, 2021 11:01, Wes Gardner <wesgardner1952 at gmail.com> wrote:

   Here's a site with the Cp shown as 395...not sure about that number
   [1]https://www.angelfire.com/ca/Alberg30/techspec.html

   On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 8:09 AM David A. Bardsley via Public-List