[Public-List] Stuck prop shaft

Jeffrey Randall jcrandall1956 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 02:16:19 PDT 2021

No, the shaft is intact to the coupler.  That nice event has happened
before and the giveaway is that it locked the rudder to port.  I checked
and the lock nut is intact and the wire is still intact also.  The prop
wants to turn and when it doesn't, the strain kills the engine.

Thanks for thinking it through though

Sincerely,

Jeff Randall

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 9:58 PM George Dinwiddie via Public-List <