[Public-List] Article on David Terrell's dodger/binimi now posted on A-30 Web-site

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Mon Jun 14 16:34:01 PDT 2021

Hello all,
George did a bang-up job getting this article nicely posted on the A-30 Web-site.  George is really a blessing to our organization.

I apologize for it taking so long to get this done. All the delays were due to me and trouble I have with computer technology. I wasn't able or didn't know how to do the Hot Link thingy that George always does, but here is the copied link...........

http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/DavidTerrell-BiminiDodger/

Best to all. Enjoy
Michael #133