[Public-List] 1965 Alberg 30 for sale

Dwayne Back sifuback at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 21:05:37 PDT 2021

I am unfortunately selling my Alberg 30.  Below is a description.  Asking 11k, but am flexible.  She will be soon sold for parts given the money in the engine.

Sailboat 1965 Alberg 30. Re-powered in 2012 with Beta Marine 16 diesel engine, I believe less than 25hrs on engine. New shaft propeller, fuel tank and panel. New main sail in 2014. Bottom stripped, sealed and repainted in 2013. 1 layer of red and two layers of black micron csc. When you see red you know its time to touch up the bottom paint. Prevents excessive build up. Two new batteries in 2013, one house and one starter. Garmin GWS 10 and GMI 20 electronic wind vane with a GPS unit that will allow for tracking true vs relative wind direction, purchased but not installed. New wood spreaders. I have over $25,000 in the boat, so priced to sell. Been dry docked since 2016.  Cradle comes with boat for storage.
If interested please contact me or please forward to someone that may be.
Thank you,Dwayne
248-515-5336