[Public-List] Problem with Profurl furler

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Mon Mar 29 23:16:41 PST 2021

If you don't have a lower hung halyard block to use, there are bolt-on
blocks that you can mount on the mast to lead the halyard down the mast
a little and prevent it wrapping around the furler. Candy Cane's
2-POs-ago trashed the mast in the Ontario 300, and the replacement mast
doesn't have a lower-hung jib halyard block, so I had to install one of
these external blocks.

Cheers,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/