[Public-List] Opening ports

mike.nikolich550 at gmail.com mike.nikolich550 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 04:21:15 PDT 2021

Where are you located?
I didn’t think opening ports up forward were standard. Can you send dimensions of the openings (or frames) to confirm what size you need?

Mike N.
Skybird #550

On May 24, 2021, at 5:12 AM, Neil Murdock via Public-List <public-list at lists.alberg30.org> wrote:

Good morning all,

The inner frames of the 3 opening ports on my 1969 A30 have corroded to the point where pieces are falling off. I do not want to spend $500 plus each from Newfound Metals or the other manufacturers on new brass portholes if I can avoid it. Would rather find used ones if I can. Does anyone know of any used portholes for sale? Have been combing marine consignment shops to no avail yet.

Neil Murdock
A30 359