[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 4176, Issue 1

Greg greg at midnight-oil.us
Wed May 26 08:11:51 PDT 2021

Hi Michael,There is a brass/bronze tube inside the fiber glass. I have confirmed it's fiberglass all the way on the outside. I've mounted a dremel wand to the end of a piece of conduit. That with the flap disks has been working but really slow. I can now install the Rulon flange bearing I'm using but there is too much friction. The rudder stays where you put it rather than swinging back to neutral.  Anyone have a better idea?Regards,Greg