[Public-List] renewing mainsail track fasteners

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 07:30:53 PDT 2021

Michael, they make a pop rivet adapter tool that fits into a drill chuck.
They are about $30, check Amazon. I watched a professional rigger replace
all of the rivets on a mast track with SS rivets coated with tuffgel. It
did not take long and the rivets we very tight. I would consider doing that.

Mike Lehman

On Sat, Nov 6, 2021, 10:10 AM Michael via Public-List <