[Public-List] [Ext] Dinghy solutions

Rolph Townshend joanrolph4 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 06:44:59 PST 2021

The best dinghy for the A30 is the small Dyer. They are fiberglass, strong
and will last forever. They row beautifully and are fun. They hold 3 people
easily and maybe 4.
Mike Lehman has one for sale. It is in perfect condition. Yes, they are
expensive, but they hold their value and resell at the same price that was
paid.
Towney

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 9:16 AM Jonathan Bresler via Public-List <