[Public-List] trailer for sale

Don Campbell dk.campbell at xplornet.ca
Mon Oct 4 18:55:00 PDT 2021

The time has come for me to sell the custom built boat trailer I have
used for the last 25 years, and  George has kindly allowed this posting.
A picture of it is at
https://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/trailers/ (and it is the
trailer not the truck).  Details are 37' long x 96" wide, single axle,
dual wheels and tires, 255/70R/22.5 ( new in 2018), air ride, air brakes
  (all new in 2021).  There are 10 adjustable posts, 10 adjustable pads
on screws.  It has been stored inside for the last 25 years. Price is
$12,000 USD. If interested, please contact Don Campbell at the above
email address.