[Public-List] Crack in Keel

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Oct 7 04:22:46 PDT 2021

Good morning John,

The List won’t allow photos to come through… if you send to me directly I’ll be able to see them and will offer specific comments/advice.

The cracks are not uncommon (and have nothing to do with water tanks, leaking or not).  The fix is a bit awkward to do because the boat has to be lifted and one is working upside down, but not difficult to accomplish.

Standing by

Gordon Laco
426 Surprise