[Public-List] deck mounted bilge pump

David A. Bardsley davebardsley at eastlink.ca
Wed Sep 15 04:40:01 PDT 2021

   I'll augment the blockage argument for my gusher.  When servicing it I
   found a yellowjacket nest inside during her time on the hard!
   Disassemble, clean, reassemble and voila it works again.   I've found,
   as have many others for sure, that aforementioned process in general
   solves many issues.
   Dave
   Ginseng #574

   On Sep 14, 2021 22:49, David Terrell via Public-List