[Public-List] deck mounted bilge pump

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Fri Sep 17 08:48:48 PDT 2021

Me too…. I consider the electric pump a convenience, but being more reliable and more powerful, the manual Gusher 10 is the main pump.  The output ratings for electric pumps are measured at the spigot, with no head.   Even a few feet pushing up water reduces this theoretical output dramatically.

Gordon Laco
Surprise 426