[Public-List] deck mounted bilge pump

dterrell1 at charter.net dterrell1 at charter.net
Fri Sep 17 14:52:53 PDT 2021

Gordon
Attached are photos of the front of the pump as well as of the deck
fitting in the cockpit. I have also attached images of the exploded
diagrams of both the Gusher 10 and the Titan. The exploded diagrams
make me think that I have a late Gusher 10. It seems relevant to me
that part that the operating lever is attached is more like the one in
the exploded diagram for the 10 than the Titan.
Your thoughts.
David

Public-List"