[Public-List] deck mounted bilge pump

R Kirk isobar at verizon.net
Fri Sep 17 18:23:56 PDT 2021

Jay... I have no idea. I bought mine over 30 years ago from a small vendor in Washington state who was an agent for the, I think, British maker. Sort of a Gordon Laco type. I just googled this picture at random and don't know if there are other vendors in the USA. Maybe Gordon can answer. It was a good pump... Bob