[Public-List] Not the Misery Trip yet...

Winslow Ayer 135sleddinghill at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 07:35:26 PDT 2021

Very nice accounting of your weekend cruise. Though not as much sailing as you would like to have had, it sounds like a good time. I also have no gauge on my fuel tank. It’s in the starboard locker and I thought it was 15 gallons. Who knows! I use a dowel that came with the boat and I’ve found that we too use surprisingly little. I’m not sure if we have a Moyer carb but the previous owner did put in an electric fuel pump so ma have upgraded the carb as well. You said you upgraded your prop some years ago? What did you put on? We have a 3 blade but I’ve never measured it. It does seem to move us right along but I don’t have any good way to measure speed.

Cheers and keep writing these nice pieces,

Winslow
Tinkers Damn