[Public-List] Dolor sailor on Alberg 30 made it to Hawaii, broken rudder

Michael Grosh dickdurk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 08:49:09 PDT 2021

I sailed on a friend's (36') schooner a couple of times. I was shocked at
how unresponsive it was to the rudder under sail. Sail trimming was
absolutely necessary to steer. The sweet handling of the A30 definately
spoils, if one doesn't know better.
michael grosh

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021, 10:48 Gordon Laco via Public-List <