[Public-List] Sheet-To-Tiller Steering (Wade Wall)

Wade Wall wade.wall at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 14:59:58 PDT 2021

Thanks Daniel,

The recent experiences of the solo sailor going to Hawaii made me dig that
book up. I did just download it as a pdf recently, so it is around on the
internet somewhere. Good to hear that the Alberg 30 can be sailed this way
( of course it can, right?). I am planning on working this out the way you
did, through trial and error. Do you have any hints for us? That seems like
it would be a good addition to the Alberg  body of knowledge.

Wade
#421 Sophie