[Public-List] A30 struck by power boat: Serial number on pre-liner A30

Glenn Brooks brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Fri Aug 12 14:39:06 PDT 2022

Some A30’s of this era have a serial number stamped or cast into the transom at the stern up near one corner of the deck. Some other early 19 pre-1968 models have a builders plate riveted into the cockpit molding. Don’t know how they decided which is which. Dolce (1968) has/had the number on the transom.

Glenn Brooks

Sent from my iPhone