[Public-List] Removing hand rails

Don Campbell dk.campbell at xplornet.ca
Sat Dec 3 06:04:43 PST 2022

You both may want to consider waterproofing the core when you do the
hand rails by over drilling the holes and filling with thickened epoxy.
Be careful with the handrails because the new ones that are easily
available have only 5 surfaces on the deck and yours will have 6. In
other words sand very lightly to maintain maximum strength!
Don