[Public-List] Removing hand rails

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Dec 12 09:38:13 PST 2022

Thanks, Wade.

BTW, one technique that I've used rather than over-drilling holes and
filling them with epoxy is to put a bent nail in the drill and chew out
the core between the fiberglass skins. Then you can tape the bottom side
and fill it with epoxy. I've found it helpful to tape a piece of wax
paper to the bottom side of the hole, as the epoxy can make the tape's
adhesive let go, otherwise.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org