[Public-List] Question on paint colors

Meredith Glacken meredith.glacken at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 19:37:24 PST 2022

I'm planning to order a couple quarts of Interlux Brightside to use on the
deck and there are multiple shades of white to choose from. Adding to my
confusion, there appear to be a few of different color charts online that
show variation between colors of the same name...

Anyone here have experience with this paint who can point me to the
brightest white?

I'd also welcome suggestions on alternative brands that you've had a good
experience with. Single component since the non-skid is still in great
shape.

-Meredith