[Public-List] Question on paint colors

Michael dickdurk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 05:13:08 PST 2022

I went with off white (Y4381) and it seems to serve. Added flattening
agent (YMA715Q) and non skid finish ((2398CQ) over the diamond pattern
at recommended amounts. The non skid worked out real well, I don't know
if the original pattern was worn out, or not effective to begin with,
but visually the non skid is not noticeable and grip is way improved,
especially when wet. Painted the diamonds 1st coat, then over everything
with the 2nd. I don't know if the flattening agent was worth it or not.
Numbers are from Jamestown catalog, but I think they are Interlux
product #s.
Michael Grosh